Miss Butterfly's Stories: Rest sebentar bermain application | Love Poem

Friday 21 October 2011

Rest sebentar bermain application | Love Poem

celoteh efalovesukasuk



Jomlah merehatkan minda sebentar dengan men-generate Poem kita sendiri. Menarik kan? hehehe

Yang kat bawah ni, poem saya ! Jiwang gitu ^^




Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling pink hair and jaguar-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous eyes-music,
I long to sip from your strawberryful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged spinach of blueness -- skimming vast continents of lipss and rabbits.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our grapes.
Brilliant as love sing Butterflys, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated deers and tender Cindarellahearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our cracking love chimes from our Smileys.
I press the Princess that you wear around your neck against my lips-muffin so that our strawberrys melt into one.
You will always be my little Izz-cakes face, the jaguar of my own lovesing eye of love.











Hahaha. Amacam okay tak ?? Korang nak generate korang nyer Poem sendiri?


KLIK SINI!




p/s: credit to Cik ReinGreeny ^^ thanks, i enjoyed it so much <3

3 comments:

  1. efa, sorry. kmk xpat kakar ngn ktk tym ktk pg tek . mok nangis kmk ngga ktk tek, uwaaaaaa. slalu xtahan bila ngga ktk, mok ngiz jak . sorry . =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rein ~~~~

    Jaga diri kat cya. Ok? i will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya and welcome efalovesukesuki.blogspot.com admin found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer search engine rank optimization seo prices backlinks increase backlinks Take care. John

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment ^.^//

[close]