Miss Butterfly's Stories: Blog as therapy

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Blog as therapy


Blogging is therapeutic.

It is not just a thing that u used when u are lonely, to share info, to acknowledge something or when u think that u are "an anti-social person" (so me, kadang-kadang lah HAHA) or what-so-ever. As far as i'm concerned, i used blog as my online diary (contoh share pasal study ke, love ke, about life lah), my blog is also where i can escape from reality for a while, and i feel free, free to write anything/everything. I loved to read all my previous posts, when i feel like wanna do some "throwback" (haha, doesn't mean that i am obsessed with myself) Memang best kalau baca previous posts, rasa macam "childish bangettt!" HAHAHA But . . Atleast i know that am growing up (lol) , because lately my posts are more serious and matured. Betul, ni memang betul, peningkatan usia kot? (wewittt) 

But, i just realized that, when i read my previous posts which was two years back, i admitted that blogging helped me to calm down my tempered (bukan lah hot tempered mcm mak tiri, lol) , but i usually blog when ever i got angry, upset or had problems (truth to be told). I felt relieved after blogging, at least i didnt release my anger towards other kann (moody lah, buat-buat tanak cakap macam bebudak) So, memang betul lah blogging is therapeutic. Yayy, takpayah membazir beribu-raban buat therapy. Feel free to sign-up, and create ur blog now! Eh promote pulak ^^

For me it is OKAY, to post/to write about ur "unsatisfiedness" (mind my vocab) in ur OWN PERSONAL blog, right? Tapi kena lah berpada-pada kan, know ur limitsknow what the Do's and Don'ts, tahu mana yang baik dan buruk, tahu mana yang patut kita share dan tak patut. Taklah semu benda nak share, contohnya cerita dalam kelambu pun nak bagitau kat semorang kan. 

Enjoy blogging




xoxo,
MissB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment ^.^//

[close]