Miss Butterfly's Stories: tears drop for reason

Monday 11 April 2011

tears drop for reason

celoteh efalovesukasuki




i feel like crying right now.
what makes me want to cry is :


just now, in my news feed (facebook) my friend status appeared






as i know, his father was dead when he was in form four ( i'm not so sure bout that, sorry for my mistaken, my bad)


he was thinking of his father right now he really miss him so much. Oh please, he makes me crying :( Seriously, please be strong my dear friend. U have us, your friend, we are one family, we always there when ever u need us. Oh, please don't show me your sad emotion symbol. Okay ^__^




p/s: 


that's was the another side of me


easy to cry and easy to laugh


i'm a very VERY sensitive and soft hearted person, i have a big Tears Factory! So, no need to worry if i cry too much because i have a lot of tears ^_^




HAHA. absolutely + totally agreed  ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment ^.^//

[close]