Miss Butterfly's Stories: rainy-day said no more holidays

Sunday 20 March 2011

rainy-day said no more holidays

celoteh efalovesukasuki



its SUN-DAY but i'm writing my blog during RAINY-DAY hmm, so today is  not so-called SUN-DAY. what i hate DISLIKE bout today is, no more holidays. oh daymm T__T the holidays end peacefully with the droplets of rains as like my teardrops. grrrrrrrrr~ i DISLIKE tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow. I wont be smiling till the holiday is coming. T__T 

is it my fault? i haven't do my assignmentsssssssss yet!! 

what the heaven, am i crazy or what! NO a big NO. i'm not crazy but i'm COOL ^__^ HAHA!

this is the another side of me, i'm *doing last minute work* kind of person ( ayat terbaik, google translate ke makcik ==' )



perangai tak senonoh, esok start kuliah hari ni baru nak terhegeh hegeh T__T


i wish the world is mine T_T but i know dreams never come true

Jika dunia
Aku yang punya
Akan ku dirikan
Sebuah syurga
Malam tanpa siang
Untuk ku bermimpi

Sepanjang masa
Tanpa kecewa
Bertemankan bintang yang setia
Bagaikan puteri
Kisah khayalan
Yang hidupnya suci dan sempurna

oh...Tapi sayang
Hanyalah impian
Bulan tak bisa tumbuh ditaman
Dan bila mentari datang
Pulanglah segala kenyataan

Jika dunia
Aku yang punya
Akan kuhiaskan
Sepasang sayap
Putih dan berseri
Untukku kemudi

by Farra ~ Bagaikan Puteri



2 comments:

  1. cool juz like me......
    comel juz like me
    seronok also juz like me
    lalalalala~~
    esok kuliah .... so what?????
    it never change since i was young till now...
    till the end....
    study3......
    <3 study

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh T__T i love study but at the same time i hate . grrrrrrrrrr :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment ^.^//

[close]