Miss Butterfly's Stories: yes i do miss you

Wednesday 23 March 2011

yes i do miss you

celoteh efalovesukasuki





You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my love and my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life. You touch my heart in a way I never knew before. I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life.” and i just can't forget the moment that we had together, five years seem a very long long time but actually it was like a day :(

you makes me extremely missing you
HEHE :D


dgn ini saya mencilok picture beliau tanpa meminta izan , maaf maaf :D hehe


bak kata nenek saya ( tipu je) , bercinta berkasih bersuami biar satu berkawan biar beribu ribu juta juta. ini best friend saya, saya rindu sangat kat dia :( nak nagis nak nangis! lima tahun bersama-sama, memang dah takde rasa segan malu semua dah takde. kitorang share everything together, story mory gosip gosip, umpatan kutukan rengekan dan juga ketidakpuas hati-an memang kitorg akan share sama sama. oh i really miss you miss AYIEN  


i will and i promise kita akan jumpa as soon as possible :)




with love,


your roommate
your classmate
your double decker bed mate
your sport house mate
your birthday month mate ( JULY baby )


miss efa <3

1 comment:

  1. i mis u all jugak T____T
    sius nak nges sbb wndu trlmpau!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment ^.^//

[close]